Stealth digital analyzer and sweep system
The SDA-5000 is used for HFC network testing and deployment of digital video, data, and traditional analog services. It is part of a system sweep solution.
- Qualifies the network for today´s high-growth subscriber services.
- Reduces technician time for the most labor intensive maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Advanced QAM analysis for 64, 128, and 256 QAM (optional).
- Spectrum display from 5 to 1,000 MHz with cable modem analysis (Zero Span mode).
- Totally non-interfering sweep, specifically for 64, 128, and 256 QAM digital channels.
- Non-interfering, continuously referenced sweep.
- Cable modem analysis using Zero Span mode.
- Full in-service, proof-of-performance analyzer.
- QAM View option provides complete analysis of digital TV and forward cable modem signals.
- Find ingress fast with Field View option.
- Cable technicians working in the field can see the reverse path at the headend.
- Key Features Forward and reverse sweep in one handheld instrument.
- QAM View includes BER, MER, and constellation.
- Equalizer stress and microreflections.
- QAM ingress (noise-under-carrier).
- New graphical test point compensation for easier setup.