The T-BERD/MTS-6000A/8000 Multi-Service Application Module (MSAM) continues to dominate the installation and troubleshooting market with its evolutionarily design with hardware that addresses the challenges of converged IP networks with ever-growing 10G Core and Edge networks. It also aids in installation and troubleshooting of storage area networks (SANs), including 8G Fibre Channel (FC) to enable data center redundancies, low-latency trading, and backup processing.
This flagship T-BERD/MTS platform continues to focus on the entire service life cycle, from installation to troubleshooting and maintenance. T-BERD/MTS-6000A/8000 MSAM is the leading multi-port 10G product designed for field and central office (CO) technicians that need to verify transport technologies from TDM/PDH up to 10G OTN, including 8G FC, and assure end-customer service level agreements (SLAs).
- Maximizes ROI with modular, field-upgradeable tester that seamlessly expands into future technologies and interfaces
- Provides industry-leading multi-port 10G modular platform for network field installation, advanced troubleshooting, and lab-based network validation
- Guarantees end-customer satisfaction with deep application layer testing for data (TrueSpeed™ per RFC 6349), voice (VoIP), and video (IPTV)
- Promotes efficient service and network management life cycle with integrated installation tools and advanced troubleshooting analysis in a single test instrument
- Reduces installation and troubleshooting times with automated J-Complete test tools that follow best practices and provide repeatable methods and procedures with easy-to-understand results
- Tests and troubleshoots converged Ethernet/IP networks at 10 Mbps to 10 Gpbs interfaces and captures and analyzes packets
- Tests Layer 1-3 Ethernet/IP SLAs with an auto¬mated, enhanced RFC 2544/SAMComplete per ITU-T Y.1564
- Tests TDM/PDH to SONET/SDH at OC-3/STM-1 to OC-192/STM-64, including service disruption measurements and path overhead (POH) capture with triggers
- Enables installation and maintenance of OTN networks up to 11.1 Gbps interface with ODU-0 support for Ethernet/IP client interfaces
- Supports 8G FC dual-port interfaces (along with 1/2/4/10 Gbps) for installation and maintenance of SANs and low-latency circuits