SmartClassTM Fiber is a product family of handheld test tools that integrate fiber inspection, optical testing and PASS/FAIL certification together in a single device. With SmartClass Fiber, technicians obtain ultimate flexibility and performance in a powerful, yet easy to use solution that can turn any technician into an instant fiber expert.
- Get the job done fast and correctly on the first time This unique integration of fiber inspection and optical testing provides an efficient and easy-to-use solution that promotes best practices for handling fiber and testing system power and link loss to reduce costly mistakes that lead to service calls and unnecessary network downtime.
- Achieve PASS/FAIL analysis on a handheld device Automatically certifies fiber end face condition and provides optical test measurements with simplicity that turns even new technicians into instant fiber experts.
- Easily generate certification reports Prove that your quality of work meets industry standards and customer specifications.
- Use it anywhere The hands-free carrier provides a portable and organized solution for easy use inside homes, at demarcation points, or while climbing up telephone poles and cell towers.
- OLS-85 Optical Light Source combines up to 4 wavelengths into a handheld instrument making it optimal for link loss testing in singlemode and multimode optical networks.
- OLP-82 Basic Optical Power Meter and OLP-85 High Performance Optical Power Meter are perfect to measure power and loss in general and high power applications in long-haul, metro, access and local area networks.
- OLP-87 PON Power Meter enables simultaneous power measurement of all upstream & downstream wavelengths on live B/E/G-PON networks and is also compatible with next generation PON networks (XG-PON & 10G EPON).
- All above models are inspection-ready allowing connector end-face inspection and certification.
- Modern user interface with 3.5” color touch screen.
- Automated PASS/FAIL analysis for fiber inspection and optical tests.
- Integrated patchcord microscope version.
- On Board storage of up to 10.000 fiber inspection and test results.
- Integrated reporting capability and off line certification software to create customized reports.